Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Redeemed

Called my creditors today...

Me: I got many questions regarding my bill statement.
Creditor: Alright, how may I assist you?

(1) Me: Ehh, I paid my bill via cheque but accidentally put '06 instead of '07. Can you reverse the late charges for both credit cards? $45 X 2? I've already sent in a new cheque.
Creditor: Yes, okay, we see that you have sent in a new cheque. Yes, we can reverse the charge on one card but you haven't made payment for your *** card.
Me: Huh? I sent in 1 cheque to pay for both cards. That's what I do everytime.
Creditor: Yes, 1 cheque is correct. But did you write both card numbers down on the back?
Me: Eh????????? aaaaaaaa......maybe not.
Creditor: Okay, do you want me to transfer $X as payment to the other card?
Me: Yes please!!!
Creditor: Okay. Done.
Me: Eh...Are you going to reverse the late charge for the other card?
Creditor: Yes.
*Phew!*

(2) Me: Eh, 2nd question. There's an Annual Fee charge of $150 for the *** card.
Creditor: Yes. What will you like me to do?
Me: Eh, can you waive that?
Creditor: Let me see....*Pause* I can see there are a lot of transactions for this card so yes, we can waive your annual fee charges.
Me: Thank you!!! So I can minus $150 off the bill?
Creditor: Yes. Minus off $150 and $7.50 GST.
Me: Oh. Right. Fantastic.
Creditor: And you have another query?

(3) Me: Yes. What happened to my points? Why did they disappear?
Creditor: ...they expired 31st Dec 2006.
Me: What? Expired? I didn't notice that. Eh...How? Can you put them back? (can almost hear him laugh!)
Creditor: (Controlling his laughter) Do you have anything in mind you want to redeem now?
Me: Eh no, not now but I can go look!
Creditor: Okay. Here's what I can do. I can put your points on hold but you must redeem them by the end of this month by calling this number again.
Me: Okay! I will do just that! *I love this guy!*
Creditor: Right. Do you have a another question?
Me: No. No more questions. Thank you very much!
Creditor: You're welcomed.

2 hours later......
Redeemed. 2 adult tickets to Underwater World & Dolphin Lagoon & 2 adult tickets for DUCKtours. I checked. Kids under 3, free admission.

No comments: