Sunday, January 14, 2007

200th post

Two hundredth post! Amazing.

This week is about moving! We're moving to our new home in a week. I'm moving out of my nice workspace into a miserably tiny desk at the office, the result of being in the 'wrong' location for my job scope.

The business managers in my office has decided that since my global team of 3 do not belong to this location, we shall not use up space meant for regional people!

The good news is that now, I can really really really work from home.

When we were in our new home yesterday, I pointed out your room, daddy & mummy's room and a very important "DO NOT DISTURB ROOM" to you. Hopefully that last door will hold up against a very determined toddler.

Horoscope from The Sunday Times January 14 2007 Lifestyle Section Page 21 : The stars are compelling you to move forward but it seems that you are more intent on hitting the brakes. Believe it or not, these astrological energies are working in your favour. They may be moving a little fast so try to catch up.

Wish me luck!

No comments: