Thursday, January 18, 2007

Madam Contractor

Manage to call in a new supplier for window grills, got him to measure and quote on the spot. Looks like a nice chap with a Malaysian accent, about 1.75m, drives a Honda Wish, has an interesting looking chronograph watch from 25 hours, natural brown hair and brown eyes, a N73 phone with a picture of a cute little baby girl on the screen and a pair of black Everbest shoes with a hard clog base that sounds quite important when he walks. No. I will have no regrets murdering him for non-delivery should that happen.

Sold: A Queen size bedframe with mattress, 2 side tables, 2 lamps, a hideous cow-hide stool with 2 equally hideous matching pillows for $235.

Hey, I think I'm very great!
The one I married: I know. That's why I married you.
And tell me again why I married you?
The one I married grins
...and then I kinda remember why.

No comments: