Wednesday, January 17, 2007

ANGRY!!!!

Went to the new house to drop off some stuff. FUMING MAD! The bl**dy contractors have not started work yet! F**K! Even angrier that the one I married said "Why don't you call them yourself!" when I expressed my disfactisfaction at how things are progressing. @#&+@*&#@@!!!!!!!!!!!!! We gave them 2 bl**dy weeks and they have still bl**dy not started work! Fine. I shall call them and give them a piece of my mind. We're moving this Sunday goddammit! Things better freaking be ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @%$&*&^^***!!!!!!! or else..... or else... I'd tar-pow some scalding hot Japanese KaniNabe soup and pour it down their throats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3:33pm
Uncle! So how?
.......Eh, ah, eh......They haven't called me leh.
WHAT?????? What they haven't called you????!? You call them !!!!!!!!!
.....ah, e, a.......I call them later?
No! YOU CALL THEM NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*slams down phone*

6:00pm
UNCLE! HOW?!!!?????????
Eh, they say next friday
WHAT NEXT FRIDAY??????? I'M MOVING IN ON SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know.
WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW??? WHY ARE YOU SO UNPROFESSIONAL? WHAT ABOUT THE WALL? WHEN ARE YOU COMING TO DO THE WALL?
See lar, maybe tomorrow
WHAT MAYBE TOMORROW?
We need to buy the materials...
YOU HAVEN'T BOUGHT THE MATERIALS? AND YOU NEED TO PAINT IT!!???? HOW IS IT GOING TO DRY???????? YOU COME IN TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we need to buy the materials first!
*TURN TO THE ONE I MARRIED AND THREW THE PHONE AT HIM* YOU TALK TO THEM!!!!!!!!!!!

The next day..8:15am
So, are they coming in today?
No.
So you fired them?
No.
So they are coming in to work on our wall?
No.
But you didn't fire them.
No.
What about the window grills? Did they order the grills?
The guy came to measure.
But how come our contractors never ensure the windows grills are up?
Move on.
What move on?
You're very corporate.
??!!??????????????????????????? I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!!!!!!!! I AM MOVING ON!! F**K !!!!!I'M CALLING THE CONTRACTORS IN THE PAPERS NOW! KNS!

No comments: