Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I give up!

After you puked 3 more times today, I gave up. Called the cab, popped a panadol (because my head felt like lead) and bundled you off to the PD.

The nurse convinced me to purchase the nebulizer compressor. Reason she gave? I could have bought 2 or 3 machines already, since I've rented it so many times. So, why not save money and get it for good? So...hanging on to the conviction that you do not have to use it again and again and again is a lost cause huh?

The GST alone today would have paid for 1 visit to the neighbourhood GP.

Notes:
Pulmicort 2ml + Berodual 1ml X 3 nebs/day
Silomat/Mucosolvon 6ml X 3/day
Rhiniramine/Prednisolone 1:1 6ml X 3/day
Klacid Syrup [125mg/5ml] 6 ml X 2/day
Singuliar [5m] 1 tab/day

Him came to pick us up from the PD
ME to HIM: So, do you want 1 more baby?
HIM: YES!
BY: YES! I want 1 more!
ME: WTF???

No comments: