Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Full-time job($)

Feel I have several full-time jobs now. Just to list a few:

(1) Full time job at N*K*A...(although not for long)
(2) Full time job hunter... ( I have been sending out an average of 3 resumes per week)
(3) Full time mother ... (since Aug 2004)
(4) Full time housekeeper ... (since moving into our new place)
(5) Full time investor ... (since catching the property fever)
(6) Full time wife ... (almost forgot this one! [",] )

Read a funny book called Anthropology by Dan Rhodes last night. Here's an excerpt that cracked me up: "My girlfriend started charging me for sex. She said she had to think of her future, and anyway her friends did it so why shouldn't she? I didn't mind too much because her basic rates were very reasonable, although she always expected tips for extras..."

Sorry for being loopy. I'm just wondering... If I end job (1), get stuck in (2) without much progress, with (3) being self-fulfilling and therefore not quantifiable in terms of dollars and cents, (4) sadly at a remuneration = to nothing and (5) being risky, therefore, following the example from Anthropology, will being a (6) pay?

No comments: