Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Horse Dander

SUNDAY: Breakfast at Macs - Pancakes with sausages, hash brown and coffee. Boy eats 1 pancake, 0.5X sausage, some hash brown and BYO water. I eats the rest....(11:30-1pm) Pinic near Gallop stables @ Pasir Ris Park....followed by a bowl of Shrimp dumpling porridge lunch @ White Sands. Boy eats all the dumplings. I eats the rest. 8pm: Boy starts to cough.......and cough. Dinner is I cooked brown rice, tomato salad & stir-fried pork. Boy coughs......but falls asleep at 8:30pm. 10pm...Boy's ate dinner reappears on the bedroom floor. I cleans. Boy asks for milk......burps, and 240ml of milk reappears on the mattress. I drags a sleepy boy to the shower to clean him up. I cleans up mess on mattress and finishes cleaning after midnight. 2am: Boy asks for milk again. 3am, milk re-appears on the pillow. Boy now cannot stop coughing. I starts praying that boy will not have another attack whilst cleaning. TUESDAY: Somehow we both survived.

Was it the maple syrup, horse dander in the air at the park, preservatives in the shrimp or I cooking? For now, I is putting bets on the horse.

Notes:
Prenisolone 3MG/5ML - 5mlX3
Cough-en Lintus - 3mlX3
Salbutamol 2MG/5ML - 2mlX3
Ketotifen - 1MG/5ML - 3mlX2

No comments: