Wednesday, April 02, 2008

$2.40 & 1 page / Minute

That's what I paid for breakfast today. Rather pleased, to have found right beside my office building, a place which sold what is by far the best breakfast I had in CBD (at a price which was decent, by CBD standards of course) I had 2 soft boiled eggs, a plate of Bee-Hoon (rice vermicelli) and a cup of Kopi-C-Siu-Tai (coffee with evaporated milk, less sugar) By the way, the Bee-Hoon tasted like Sin-Chew-Mi-Fen(Singapore Bee-Hoon) Kosong (eh... like on the rocks?) and not the regular morning breakfast type of fried noodles you get - you know what I mean, which are way too oily and way too salty for anyone's good - so it was a very nice surprise and very lovely! Plus! I had a nice book to read with me! Oh - I now know that I read at a pace of 1 page / minute, not that anyone cares but it's interesting information for me, considering that I'm don't even know what's my weight and height! Honest!

No comments: