Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Multiple

Don't you hate it when you send across something 'technical' to your colleagues, with full instructions how to work it and they come back to you and say, "I don't understand! Can you show me how?" Makes me cringe! I can screen capture everything, distill everything down into dumb-proof steps, put clear and sterile instructions but still.... "I don't understand, eh... can you show me how?" *Curse*

I am the non-techie in the family. I get sent to art classes while my brother gets to attend computer camps (enviously, with tubes of Mentos for sustenance). So everything that has to do with technology, I scream for him and bribe him with more Mentos to help me set up.

Anyway, the point being, if I can figure out how things work, then please, there is no reason for anyone not to TRY!

I just found out how to set up 'multiple display' this morning. So now, I have my 'outlook' on one screen and am blogging on another... isn't it FANTASTIC?

In case you want to know how...
(1) Right Click on desktop to select "Graphic Properties"
(2) Check the button for "Extended Desktop"
(3) Click "Apply"

Viola!!!

AND PLEASE DON'T TELL ME YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!

No comments: