Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Lunch

Lunch cost $11.50 for a chicken ceasar salad, tomato soup and iced-tea and all of it I bet was prepared about the same time I was savouring my nice breakfast this morning. Blah! Not going back. Ever.

But I had an interesting conversation with someone who said that she was never going to get married, is not the type to get married because she's already 30 this year and not sure if she wants kids. I'm like ??? On the last point, I told her that she shouldn't think whether she will want to have kids or not until it's time to think about it (possibly if she changes her mind about the fact that she is the 'don't want to get married' type). Why bother making this decision now?

"Ren Suan Bu Ru Tian Suan" (The calculations of man cannot beat the calculations of the heavens)

So why bother making all these calculations?

Then again, there's another saying that "If you are not prepared when opportunity strikes, you lose it?"

But hey, everyone's naturally (with the exception of some) equipped to make babies!

It's mid-week. I'm entitled to rant!

No comments: