Thursday, April 10, 2008

He's growing up!


He tells his Papa, "I want to go to the beach! I don't have time to follow Mummy to the office first!"

I say "excuse me". He asks, "what is excuse me?" I mindlessly tell him "SIAM!" (Hokkien). He explains, "No! It means make way for people to walk!" .... ***Right! So why ask me then?!? Nudges him out of my way.

We opened a new carton of milk this morning, he recognizes the carton and exclaimes, "Dutch Lady Milk!"... We looked at the carton. He was correct.

We walk into some places and he goes, " We'd been here right?" He remembers.

I was looking at a magazine ad - for a yogurt, which went:

No Preservatives
No Herbicides
No Fungicides
No Taste-i-cides....

He went, "Mummy, why No No No No???" Arh! He reads! (Or at least he is starting to...)

No comments: