Thursday, September 13, 2007

Quake

Our house shook this morning. The Big One came out of the room and asked, did you feel that? And then we did, it came in intervals of about 5-15 seconds. Our lamp was swaying at some point and we decided, maybe we should leave the house, go downstairs. Little One was eating some Chwee Chong Fun, so I thought, why not let him continue eating downstairs and took the plate with me... then opps, no bra! Went to the toilet to put one on. Big One forgot the key card and went back for it. By the time we got to open our front door, the shaking stopped. I can't believe how ill prepared we are for such incidents... and in times of crisis, we can be so silly about little things. I bet you if I was holidaying on the 26th of December 2004 on a beach and saw a big wave coming, I would have stood there watching.......

No comments: