Monday, September 03, 2007

PT Help

Went home yesterday to a spanking clean house... Lovely!!! Thing was, my mother came along to stay over.

Mom: Eh, your house very clean
Me: Emm... Yes.
Mom: When was it cleaned?
Me: Emm.... today.
Mom: Did you ask somebody to help or you clean it yourself?
Me: It's clean hor?
Mom: So you clean it?
Me: Sometimes
Mom: So you ask somebody to clean it?
Me: No lar, I clean it sometimes.
Mom: So who cleaned it today??
In the absense of a mother-in-law, sometimes I feel like my own mother becomes one.
Me: Part-time helper.
Mom: How much does that cost?
Me: $50
Mom: $50 for...??
Me: $50 for 4 hour
Mom: How often?
Me: Once a week.
Mom: When does she come?
Me: Sunday.
Mom: I can clean for you this week. Tell her no need to come this sunday.
Me: Eh, it doesn't work like that.
Mom: Why not? Can!

*sigh*

No comments: