Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Worms & roots

Spent a four-figure sum today on some worms, some roots and some more Hou Ning from Eu Yan Sang. Then, got upset and bought 2 pairs of shoes, 2 dresses, a pair of pants & more makeup. Looks like my credit card is burning up as well!

Here's more information on the worms & roots.

And I'm upset because ... I'm doing all I can, to keep you strong and healthy. If wellness can be forced, I'd force it! if a robust constitution can be bought with gold, I'd buy it! If it means enduring your tears & protests while I feed you bitter concoctions, be it worms, roots or bezoars, I'd bear it.

I have a nagging suspicion that you are here to teach me about responsibility because I've never been responsible for anything or anyone, including myself, my whole life!

So dear God, the lesson has been learnt and I have had enough! You can take it away now. Not the boy!!! Just the illnesses. I'd still be responsible for him alright.

No comments: