Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Stress balls

Went for an interview earlier.

I was asked this question:

If you had 8 balls (not that I do) and one of them is heavier than the rest, how would you determine which ball is the heavier one with only 2 tries on the balance scale?

***WHA PIANG!***

Told him I could do it in three tries but he only allowed me 2 so I stared at the 8 balls he drew on the whiteboard.........and then suddenly, EUREKA!!! Yes yes yes! It can be done! Had to explain to him how.

He was pretty impressed.

***PHEW!***

I was pretty impressed with myself too!

***GRIN***

Go figure. Answers in the next couple of days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Carrie,
gosh! my husband's smarter than me. i couldnt figure it out. he did it in <1min. 2 tik, my IQ higher than him. guess we need 2 retake e IQ tests again. all these staying at home has caused my brain 2 rust.