Saturday, May 05, 2007

Acedia

I did get a cake from HE........and it wasn't a brownie!

So, the little one sang me a birthday song (this was top on my list of happy things for the day), I made a wish, the little one helped me blow out the candles, we cut the cake, put a huge slice on a plate and shared it as a family.

Some many hours later, after HE and the little one have both gone to bed, ME, after reading up all those HR stuff, wanted to get under the covers as well. ME walks past the dining table and sees "A PLATE"!

I stared at the plate for a while. Maybe 5 seconds.

Right, have lost 5 seconds staring at the plate.

Could have used those 5 seconds washing it up.

So......I DID SOMETHING WHICH I SWORE I'VE NEVER DONE BEFORE!

I PUT THE PLATE,
THE EMPTY,
DIRTY ONE,
INSIDE THE FRIDGE,
AND
WENT
TO
BED.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! Happy belated :D . I've put lots of empty, *dirty* glasses and plates in the fridge... before the maid came along. Heeheehee!
- Mel

Carrie said...

Arh! So I'm not alone. Hahhaaa!!!