Monday, March 19, 2007

Sawadee-ka!

Last time I was here was in September'06 & not quite alone - the food tasted horrible then and I felt miserable.

This is a very very impromptu trip. I won 2 return tickets on Jetstar last December. Got the "You've won!" sms from HSBC whilst in the car with YL so we decided we would do this trip together and we only really decided when just last week.

Your Papa followed and so, we got to stay FOC in his nice executive suite. YL said we are officially on a "Budget Tai-Tai" holiday, which made me laugh.

I really like to come here when your Papa's here. So many many nice memories of the time spent here. His previous apartment in Riverfront residence was probably what I'd consider our 1st marital home. Sweet.

Some recommendations:
Tailor - Pinky www.pinkytailor.com
Massage - HealthLand Spa www.healthlandspa.com
Food - (1) Baan Ajarn @ Soi Rangnam (2) Baan Khanitha @ 69 South Sathorn Rd

YL said I should record this conversation => The morning before we flew out, I told you mummy's going to the airport, to take the plane to Bangkok for a couple of days. You told me you wanted to take the plane too and when I asked you where you wanted to go, you said, "Go lunch!"

No comments: