Friday, March 23, 2007

Better Decker

Didn't send you to school today and by noon, you were driving us all nuts. Since Braun indicated you are back to normal, I decided to take you out after lunch.
Your first trip on the double decker bus! You were so thrilled!
Took you to 'The Better Toy Store' at Ngee Ann City Tower B Level 4. Have to admit. I have never come across another store with a fuller range of Thomas the tank engine products. Very impressive!Ate at MOS Burger after that. You wanted rice! So I ordered the kakiage (fresh seafood shrimp fritter) rice burger meal with an additional fresh Meiji milk drink for you.

You urged, "You try! Try a little bit! You (pointing to the french fries) take one and dip (pointing to your ketchup sauce) here. Try! Very nice!" I obliged, then pointed to my own chilli sauce and asked you to try a little bit of it too. Ha! I'm definitely not the better salesman here today.

No comments: