Wednesday, January 07, 2009

On Medical Leave

So they finally found out what's wrong with me after a blood test why I've been having back to back colds over the last 4 weeks and feeling fatigued all the time! It's mycoplasma! No biggie.. just sounds dangerous that's all. Easily destroyed with the right type of antibiotics.

Armed with a medical certificate, this is what happens:
Eat breakfast,
Send the little one to school
Send the big one to work
Send some stuff over to in-law
Put bath mats into laundry
Read emails
Take bath mats out to hang
Put in another load to laundry
Read emails
Eat lunch
Pick up boy
Realize one tire was flattening out
Drive to car workshop to have it mended
Drop off the boy at my mom's
Rest at my mom's
Buy bread for tomorrow
Came home
Eat some of tomorrow's bread
Read emails
Hang the 2nd load of laundry out to dry
Call the bank to enquire if we can re-finance our loans
Read emails
Blogging now...

I gather if I'm not working, 'read emails' can be replaced with 'webtime' while those
'other chores', replaced by 'other chores'.

Better to work and leave the 'other chores'.

No comments: