Thursday, January 08, 2009

Happy Birthday!

It's Somebody's birthday today! Not mine. Somebody's. Which suddenly reminds me of what this Somebody did for me on my birthday some very many years ago. Somebody bought me a present, wrapped it up and hid it. Then Somebody gave me a clue - telling me to go look for my birthday present with it. It was extremely exciting. After collecting a few clues (a bit like the amazing race), I eventually found my present amongst some clothes in the cupboard. It was a beautiful notebook and a pink mechanical pencil! A very big deal when you are only 7 or 8 years old. I'm still wondering till today whether that Somebody had starved for a week to get that for me. It was my best birthday present ever! Nothing can and will ever beat that!

It's really great to have somebody like Somebody around in my life. And so, Somebody, with all my heart, I wish you a very very very very Happy Birthday today!

*Muah*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How come I don't remember you doing the amazing race / treasure hunt? *bad memory*

Anyway, somebody has the loveliest heart ever, I agree! Somebody don't explicitly show it but still the sweetest.

Happy Birthday to somebody! :D