Thursday, July 02, 2009

Gentle heart.

2 days ago... I received a call from his teacher.... who wanted to report an incident that happened in school. The little one and his classmate had an 'argument' , quarrelled and the classmate scratched the little one. There was some scratches and some blood on his face. I think my response was , "Oh, it's ok. Did he fight back?" The teacher said no.

Quite disappointed.

This boy of ours just doesn't know how to protect himself, much less fight back. I have never seen him return a push or a shove!

Not that I want him to hurt somebody else but at least, hey, avoid being scratched with some defensive moves or something.

Yesterday, I asked the boy if they were friends again. He said yes and that he told her a joke and made her laugh.

I'm like? Huh? (****Thinking silently... This monster girl disfigured your face and you told her a joke??? And made her laugh????!??!??)

His gentle heart makes me wonder ...

...who's supposed to teach who?

2 comments:

chime said...

Be proud of your charming boy! He's such a forgiving gentleman. I suppose you will have other things to worry about.

Parents should warn their girls to be careful of your boy. Like bees attracted to honey, they won't be able to resist your boy's charm... :D

M said...

Well I think ur boy is a Wonderful boy. Wicked sense of humour, leadership qualities and SUPER NICE personality.
I've only ever seen him REALLY pissed off once- with Irv over some car or train toy the other time.