Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Birthday party

The small one's birthday is coming up... and he made 2 requests:

1. The location for his party
2. A microphone ... a real one! (???!??)

Anyway, since he's on this mode of making decisions for himself, I made him list out the friends he wanted to invite, by himself, with minimal interference from me.

I'm done with booking #1 which was easy... but have no idea where I can get #2 - yet.

Just yesterday, I finished creating the e-invite card and told him about it... to which he said, in an I-Know-Better voice "How can I send it to my friends if it's inside your laptop? Can you get it out of your laptop? Or else I have to carry your laptop to school to show them!"

Right! Mr Bossy, Next year, you can make your own list PLUS your own invitation cards!

2 comments:

michelle said...

haha, you have a cute little boy. :)

M said...

And next yr he can foot the bill too? :P