Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Happenings...

Saturday: Stumbled upon a new prawn fishing place.
It's located at Pasir Ris Farmway 1 ( turn in from the intersection of Rasir Ris Drive 12 & Rasir Ris Drive 3 ). They had BBQ pits located right next to the pond and people were throwing live prawns onto the grills. The cruelty is mesmerising to watch. Maybe ripping off their heads first would be the compassionate thing to do? Anyway... they have a fish spa pond there too. Great for the callous!

Sunday: Visited the Marina Barrage.
Boy was bumping me around playfully. I stupidly decided to trick him by moving aside at the last moment. It sent him crashing onto the floor. Result: a 3cm long cut on his elbow. It bleed and he was inconsolable for a long time. Fast forward 2 hours later, at home, I shone a light onto the cut, noticed something strange... and decided to SQUEEZE his cut suddenly. Poor boy started screaming again. But hey, I squeezed the grain of sand - which we all had not noticed and was not washed out with water and which had been embedded in the cut - OUT! Ouch ouch... but he's all good now.

Monday: Save the world!
Mummy, we need to save the world.
> We need to save the world? Why? ( and why do I have to be involved in his big schemes?)
*shows me the armed-with-machine-guns posture*
> Oh, so you need to stop people from fighting?
Yes. We need to save the world and stop people from *shows me the posture*
> Ok. So how to we do that?
Take away their guns! *shows me the posture again*
> Ok, so how will you take away their guns?
*thinking* I know! We fight them so we can take away their guns.

?????!??? That's not a very good plan my dear friend!

No comments: