Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Disclaimer about previous post.

True. Every kid is different. It's really my lame excuse for why BY only has 1 'enrichment' class - violin. It is not meant to ridicule or judge any parent who is not like me. There isn't a right or wrong here.

The boy wanted to attend gym lessons but backed out when I said I will sign him up for it. He's been doing that since he was a toddler.. the first time we took him for a flash-card trial lesson, he picked up his shoes, pointed to the door and demanded, "OUT! OUT! OUT!".

I'm anxious that he will not keep up with the system. I'm anxious that the system will not keep up with him.

I'm just not convinced that more classes will help balance this equation.

1 comment:

CheekyMonster's Mommy said...

Hi Carrie, erm, my girl hasnt even attended any enrichment classes leh *lol*

All in good time i suppose :)