Thursday, March 20, 2008

Holidayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

Yippee!!... took Monday off. So this weekend is going to be 200% more... 'exhausting'? Also, suggested to the Big One that we hop over to Perth for a short holiday. He's said ok! Yippeee!!!!!!! I've always always always always wanted to holiday on a caravan since I knew what caravans were. I used to dream over caravan catalogues!

Told the small one we'd go on a holiday in a "Caravan" and he went "WHAT?" ( this boy of mine is half deaf) Anway, I told him its a van with beds inside and he went, "Bunk Beds? I like Bunk Beds!" Errr...

Oh, I found out today I appeared on Page 3 ( which I thought was darn funny) of the Saigon Times Daily on Monday. All in all, the event/news was covered by 9 different media! I'm really pleased by how it (the Vietnam project) turned out. Those late nights and hair pulling days over the past weeks did result in something huh? *Pat own shoulders*

No comments: