Friday, March 21, 2008

8 and a half hours

That's how long it took me to make him complete his violin practice ( which is to play Twinkle Twinkle Little Star 5X)

9AM
Practice your violin!
No, my legs no energy!
Practice your violin! We can go to the "BOOKS Sale at EXPO and then to the Beach after that"
No, my legs no energy!
>>> I threatened to leave the house without him. Eventually did go without him.

11AM
I had a lovely time at EXPO! Why don't you practice your violin? We can make popcorns and then go to the beach. Quick! It's a lovely day.
>>> Boy refused. End up sending him to the room to think it through and to come out only when he's ready to start his practice. He stayed inside for about 45 minutes before coming out.

1PM
Boy played Twinkle nicely for 4X. Then 40,000 excuses followed...
>>> Boy was sent to his room the 2nd time. This time, he cried himself to sleep.

4PM
He woke up. I fed him milk & lunch.

5PM
We picked up the violins again. He played Twinkle beautifully for the 5th time.

We are finally going to the beach!

No comments: