Monday, March 10, 2008

Between opening my eyes this morning and now

.... I have done 45 mins of yoga - with eyes half closed, changed, received 5 kisses from the little one, droved to work, ate kaya toasts, with 2 soft boiled eggs , drank coffee roasted with trans-fat laded margarine whilst scanning the newspaper headlines, worked, spoke to my mother, worked, receive a video call from the big one - to show me that both he and the little one are stuck under a bridge somewhere in the city - because they were caught in the rain, worked, talked to people I haven't spoken to before, worked (probably sending out 20 or 30 emails by now) dropped my shoes off at the cobbler, ate prawn noodle soup for lunch, gave $2 to a man who asked if I could give him some money to buy food..... and now, blogged.

And I thought my life was boring!

No comments: