Friday, January 11, 2008

Life on the ledge....


The big one and I saw this lady sitting on the ledge of Benjamin Sheares Bridge yesterday. She was alone then. The police had not gotten there yet.

Our exchange this morning:

He says: the call was made b4 we pass the bridge/ we pass at 5.50pm

I says: yes / how would you feel if you found out nobody called and that she jumped?

He says: bad / but now she will face fine and jail / more depressing.

I says: i can't decide how I'd feel.

He says: she is already depressed with life /if added with fine and Jail, she will not hesitate to jump the next round /she need to declare herself psychologically un-stable /if not life will be even more meaningless

I says: that's a very public place to choose to decide whether or not to die or not/ I think she was looking for help /or attention /whatever /anyway, i'm glad somebody did call the police

No comments: