Monday, August 06, 2007

The Weekend...

SATURDAY

Spent 6 hours at the beach with the boys on Saturday. It was just one of the most fantastic day to spend at the beach. The wind was just coming and coming in from the sea and making lovely white caps in the waves. Would have been a fantastic day for sailing too.

The big one and I met on a boat named Pegasus.

Well, while I insisted on doing nothing, the Small One dashed dangerously around with his scooter - he's become amazingly good at it within a very short period of time.

SUNDAY

Attended HH's wedding. She made it! Hahhahaaa...!!!

Day before the wedding, I sms-ed her... "One more day!" and she replied, "Relax, I'm not running away. Ha! This time, I can't wait for the wedding to be over!" Well, dear girl, it is ok for her to be wishing the wedding to be over soon. Just remember to also wish for the marriage to last forever. (",)

Anyway, it was one of the most relaxed chinese wedding celebrations I've been to thus far and she looked unforgettably amazing in her Cheong Sum.

The Small One ran around with his friend, QQ at the wedding. At one point, he hugged her and was catch in the act by QQ's father, and he was amused but not very, which made it even more amusing. My dear boy, never ever hug a girl in the presence of her father, no matter how innocent you may be!

No comments: