Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Interviews

Interviewed 5 people so far, 2 more to go and NONE so far has bothered to check the website to find out what we do. Can you believe it? In this day and age, it's so easy to get information and yet these people spent time coming, spent money on transport, obviously interested in the job, but not bothered enough to find out what kind of company they might be working for?

Plus, 2 out of the 5 were late.

And! After explaining to them what we do, how we are structured and what the scope is, I expect QUESTIONS!!! Even paraphrasing what I said would have been fantastic!!! How difficult can that be?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I was in Nokia, I was interviewing someone to do web marketing.

The person turned up late, in jeans and never went to our website. And this was for web manager.

Not hired.

On the other hand, I interviewed someone who had a super-glamourous resume picture.

She was hired.

She now has a double chin and short hair.

Carrie said...

Laughed for a full 10 minutes before I could click on the button to publish your comment!