Monday, June 25, 2007

Duality

I can't decide whether I'm doing well or doing sh*ts. Am I happy or am I not? Should I be or shouldn't I be. Neither either. That's kinda weird.

I get distracted easily. I see someone with a whole durian in one hand and a mobile phone in another and wonder, not about what the heck he's doing, whether or not he'll put the wrong object to his ears but rather, about his haircut. If I'm taking the train and trying to manoeuvre myself to the front of the the escalator during the peak of peak hour, I think maybe, that's how penguins arrange themselves. Side to side, side to side, small steps, don't overstep and fall over each other. On the crowded underpass, I listen to the multitude of heels & soles slapping themselves on the granite floor and wonder if there's a longer underpass, whether everyone will eventually fall in step and march instead.

Need a purpose.

Soon.

No comments: