Saturday, July 15, 2006

What you can do if you have some boxes on a Friday night

Drag the boxes around...
Sit inside one of them and figure out how retractable car keys work...
Smile for the camera when your Mummy asks you to.
2 reasons why you should oblige. One, it makes your mummies really happy but more importantly, it keeps them from trying to get you out of the box.

At least for a while. Unless they offer you cherries like mine did. They are really good so you should get out of the box to eat them. I came out for those yummy black cherries myself! My Mummy watches while I pull off the stalks, bite them and dig or spit out the seeds. It amuses her. I don't really know why.

When the cherries ran out, go back into the box! You never know if you'd be offered chocolates later. My Mummy insists on keeping my toys inside these boxes. It really is more fun to have them strewn all over the house. You never know when you need them.
Sigh, I have to take the blocks she's already put inside out again. Some of them are poking into my diaper anyways and hey, while I'm at it, I might as well stack them up and build something!

No comments: