Sunday, December 13, 2009

Travels...

Other women have pms every 28-35 days. I have bugs. Travel Bugs!

Looking through where we've been this year.

DID
Jan - A cruise ( Port Klang / Phuket)
May - Bali
September - Tokyo

DID NOT
Maldives - the big one went without me because I had an event to run! =(
Wanted to go to India for a wedding - wasn't well and couldn't travel.
Arranged a road trip to Genting / Sunway Lagoon - still not sure if we can.
Thought of going to Korea to ski - too late!!! All tours now fully booked!

OK
So 'I should plan better' next year is going to my 2010 new year's resolution.
Proud to announce I'm already 2-up!
I've booked the flights for Siem Reap (end Jan) and Darwin (end April)

Hip hip hurray! Cambodia
Hip hip hurray! Australia

.......... let me book another one and then we can complete the 3 cheers!

Travel bugs.... I think the big one would much rather prefer I had pms.

No comments: