Friday, March 20, 2009

Iron Lady's Replacement

The iron lady stopped calling... quite a while back actually and I did forget about her until yesterday, when I picked out a dress that I bought - a while back but have not worn and noticed... a small hole. On closer inspection, I realized that it's a small hole with an accompanying streak of melted fibres. Arghhhhhhh!!!!

But hey, on the cleaning front. We hired a new part-time helper.

On her first day, she broke my new box of blusher. She reported the event to me, telling me that she dropped it. (I didn't think much of it until I saw an empty box. The cake must have broken off from the casing and she cleaned it up! Threw them all away and left me with a very new empty box...To feel 60 odd dollars go POOF!*** just like that, is upsetting)

The next thing that she threw away, was her own IC. Yes, she threw it down the chute when I gave it back to her after scanning it! Thankfully, the door to the end of the chute at the basement was not locked and we ...well, she, managed to retrieve it.

Anyway, first day blunders aside, she's been great.

***THINK**** Have you ever made mistakes at work that resulted in a loss for your employer? What did they do?

No comments: