Sunday, June 22, 2008

My bad.

I heard a shout, "Uncle! Ni ke yi bang wo mah?" ( can you help me?) and realised that I was not leaning beside the big one. I was half kneeling in front him and he was shouting for help. I had what the doctors in the hospital recorded as "LOC" - lost of consciousness.

What happened? I sneezed and popped my back. The pain was so intense, I fainted.

My back is a joke. The first time the same thing happen to me, I was flinging the comforter over the bed. Next thing I knew, I keeled over and slumped over side of the bed. The ambulance came to pick me up and I was hospitalized.

This time round, I just lay on the bed in the A&E ward while the morphine shot they gave me took effect.

6 hours later, I was sent back home in a "zen" state, with a few packets of really strong painkillers.

No comments: