Wednesday, May 14, 2008

http://www.thegirlskaksh.com

Collected my new necklace from Audrey and we had a chat over several plates of sushi - my treat, since at some point in time, she harbored thoughts about killing me.

I honestly have little recollection about our first meeting (sorry! I shall blame it on my pregnancy then) but she was this newbie AE (Account Executive) the agency brought in to service our business and I must have ignored her during meetings ( because she told me today I hardly spoke to her!). But she did great as an AE and I certainly do remember her for that.

Fast forward a couple of years. She moved over the fence to the client side. We kept in touch. I moved on to a different company. We kept in touch. Wind the tape a bit more and we come to now, her as the Lady Boss of "The Girl's Kaksh" and me as her client. Yet again?

Audrey, I wish you every success possible. Good luck and I will look forward to you buying me lunch when you break even.

No comments: