Thursday, May 08, 2008

Complaining....

I bought something online... but they only accept payment via Paypal. Right, so I apply for Paypal and was charged $3 - which will be reversed once they receive the confirmation code that comes with the transaction. Statement came but the transaction wasn't captured. Couldn't wait for the next one... so tried to register for i-banking. Couldn't succeed via web. Called hotline. Voice tells me sure I can, but do I have a bank account with them? I say no... but I hold 3 cards from your bank!!! Voice at the end of the line told me I can't apply for i-banking unless I have a savings account! Right, so can they print out a statement for me? Voice said yes, they will reprint the statement. I said no, no, I don't need a reprint. I need the statement for transactions from between the last statement and now. Voice said sorry, I am only limited to 1 statement per month, which will be printed on the 20th of each month. Back to square 1. Now I remember why I stopped banking my money with this bank! Maybe i should stop using thier cards too! Hmph!

No comments: