Friday, October 26, 2007

Frozen Shit

Nobody's going to come to my place for dinner anymore!!! I have shit frozen in my freezer!!! My baby nephew's shit to be exact. My parents put it in there and reassured me that the process has been well managed and that the shit has been placed in an air-tight container and that I don't have to worry about contamination. My dear nephew, the "Bai Lao Shu" ( White Mice) , is signed up as a test subject by a milk powder manufacturer. The experiment tests whether the milk formula he is on ( with/without prebiotics - we don't know which batch he is on) will have any impact on his immunity level. Somehow, this experiment translates to me having shit in my freezer!!!! I'm so never ever going to let this little cute as cute fellow forget this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gd excuse to keep ur choc in my fridge :P .
- Mel