Friday, July 27, 2007

White shirts

I must ban myself from wearing white colored shirts and ban myself from buying white shirts. I'm wearing this particular one the 3rd time and at the end of today, it will have to go to the bin.

>>>Wear 1st time - Coffee stain on the sleeve... still there after 2 washes
>>>Wear 2nd time - Dropped my pen. Result: Blue ink on 2 different places... still there after 1 wash
>>>Wear 3rd time: Ate "Hock Lam" Beef Noodle but got yummy 'dry' gravy on my WHITE shirt.

It's impossible for me to be neat and clean or to appear neat and clean. JUST IMPOSSIBLE! I should give up trying to look neat and clean in white shirts and stop buying white shirts because of the world doesn't need one more stained white shirt in the dumps!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmm... I think you need to download this article - Removing Stains .