Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Homework monster

That's me.. the homework monster.

He's getting homework everyday now. Usually 2 pages of maths, 1 page of chinese writing, English worksheets ( about 2-3 times a week)... and ALL the work that he should have but had not finished in school. It takes him more than 2 hours each day to complete them. And in between, I try not to SCREAM at him to pay attention, sit properly, lift his chin off the table, put his left hand on the table..... sit properly, pay attention, focus, check...think, sit properly, don't look around, stop dreaming...... stop playing with his pencil, sit properly... I try not to PINCH him.... sit properly!!... I try not ot SLAM the table top... STOP WASTING TIME!!!

He has NO time to do anything else... Really!
I have NO time to do anything else.. Really!

He's tired.
I'm tired.

We need to work this out...

2 comments:

Ver said...

Well that is why the tuition teacher business is blooming in Singapore! Hahaha!

I could still remember saying those things to the kids I was tutoring way, way, way back than....

M said...

That sounds alot even by my standards... considering his sch hrs are longer too? :)