Monday, September 25, 2006

Memory Game

We tried this online game and after a couple of rounds, you caught the gist of how it is meant to be played and we would play like half a dozen 'easy' and half more dozen 'medium' games before I lose patience and shout for someone to come along and take you away so that I can continue working on my laptop.

Bought this box of Thomas the tank engine memory cards for you - found them in Peter Jones. Verdict? The online one is better for my sanity. There's no chance of you losing any online cards and I don't have to crawl under the bed to get them back for you.



Just found out there are like 103 different Thomas the tank engine and friends characters!

I also bought something from Hamleys for you - the Thomas AquaDraw. It's really interesting. All you do is fill the roller with water and draw the rails on the mat. The engine will automatically follow the railway tracks. Quite fun. Just that you have no patience for it to find his way back when it goes off track. You'd physically lift Thomas up and slam him back down to wherever you think he should be. We fear for his senses...i mean, sensor. (",)

No comments: