Friday, September 29, 2006

Making Pizza

Snitched this photo off A's blog. I didn't take any. Anyway, this is what we did today - make pizza! Basically we prepared the ingredients (cheese, pineapple, peas, ham, sausages and cherry tomatoes) and you little ones put them together.

You had your fingers burnt by the oven tray. You didn't listen when I told you not to touch it. I was so angry with you! Started scolding you for not listening to me whilst rushing you to the sink so that I can put your hand under the tap. Luckily, you were not hurt badly. Your fingers didn't get cooked and there weren't any ugly blisters. *Phew!*

Which reminds me. I was having a chat with your Papa about 'finger foods' when we noticed you looking intently at your own fingers. When you licked one of them, we fell out of our chairs laughing!

Mousing around with Papa:

No comments: