Monday, June 05, 2006

I'm a BOY!

I think you are quite particular about textures... while you like playing with sand, you hate messing around with dough. Touching it sends a cold shiver from your head down to your toes.

You also hate any kind of creams or medicine or 'smelly' stuff. We went swimming on sunday and Ah Marh says we should put some sunscreen lotion on you on such a hot day. Couldn't find any Banana Boat or Nivea Sun Spray so I put some of my Chanel Precision Age Delay SPF 15 lotion on your nose and guess what? You made a huge fuss and even gagged! Wha leow, wait till your girlfriend try to exfoliate your black heads next time...! *hmph*

For your cousin's birthday, we bought her a dress... and since you are both the same height, I tried it on on you first. Hahaha... you protested! " Don't want!! DON'T WANT!!!". Somehow, I persuaded you to try it on for a while, just to see and managed to get it over your head. It was a good fit. You went to look at yourself in the mirror and came back tugging the dress shouting "DON'T WANT!!!!".......and I had to quickly get it off you because you were almost in tears. Oh dear, Mummy's horrible!

A while ago before this wardrobe incident, I helped you put on a spiderman romper suit and you were so impressed by it you refused to take it off, even though it was made of fleece and more suited for an air-conditioned room.

So arh, when did you find out you're a boy and not meant to like doughs, creams & dresses???

No comments: