Friday, May 26, 2006

Unignorable

That's you. Impossible to ignore!

In the mornings, what normally starts out as a grumble turns into a loud protest and then ultimately, a full blown tantrum worth 100 decibles - equivalent to a garbage truck - in less than 10minutes.

This morning, too exhausted to get up, I imagined in my dreams that your Papa will wake up to make your milk. Likewise I think, after having only arrived back from an overseas work trip yesterday, he 'dreamt' that I was the one making it.

Your grumble escalated into a tantrum sure enough and then you had the both of us up on our feet. Your Papa tried to calm you down with all sorts of distractions but you will have none of that. I was desperately trying to mix the correct amount of water with hot water & milk powder, with my eyes half shut! Finally, I hand the bottle to you. What a brat! With the bottle in your mouth, you had a complain still one more time, "arhhHHHHHHHHHHH, KARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR@!!!" before settling back to bed with it. Aiyoh-ah baby, don't like dat leh.

By the way, prolonged exposure to any noise above 90 dB can cause gradual hearing loss do you know that?

No comments: