Monday, March 27, 2006

All in a day



Didn't realized you turned 19 months old yesterday until today, when I was downloading all these pictures - taken yesterday with my mobile phone - onto the laptop. I guess this is the turning point for me to start referring to your age in terms of years rather than months...i.e almost 2, 2, 2 and a half, 3, 4 ...

All in the same day (yesterday), you slammed the shower head into the corner of my mouth, making me taste blood and pulled down a 1.5 inch thick hardcover book from the shelf which made a point blank corner landing on my foot!

This is the very first time I felt like laying you up and giving you a good smack on your little behind. It is also the first time I used the word " FUCK!!!" in front of you. Aiyoh....you better watch out my dear little one!

No comments: