Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Weather report

Was looking at my feet.... they haven't been this WHITE in a long time - but then so are most of me, and us. we've been wrapping ourselves since October. The weather has since turned even colder, with the highest daily temperature below 10 degree Celsius.

I send the boy to school with 3 tops (2 cotton ones sandwiching the woollen sweater- because he hates to have any skin contact with the woolly) + his school jacket, long johns and lined pants, thick socks and winter boots to school.

Layering remains key to attaining a balanced body temperature. This gives me a headache. I not only have to decide what I need to wear to work, but how to keep warm and still have these 2 groups of clothing match! This reminds me of what the boy said the other day in exasperation,

"I don't want to feel cold. I don't want to feel hot. I just want to feel normal!"

No comments: