Friday, July 16, 2010

Fast & Furious...

When things happen, they usually happen all at once! Very strange phenomenon isn't it?

Things are happening at work... and constantly shifting, even more so exacerbated by me leaving for Shanghai and in the not too distant future too.

My boy is as he is, even with the knowledge that he is going to leave Singapore for Shanghai. The move is inconsequential to him.

For me, I worry if we'd get him into the 'right' school in Shanghai... meaning one that best prepares him for the future. I've also been told that there are NO properly qualified and experienced suzuki violin music teachers in Shanghai and they don't subscribe to the ABRSM standard. He's great with swimming, loves his blading lessons and those are areas I've not even looked into.

And then there are all these other personal challenges lining up to welcome me when I get there....

All these are as exciting as they are frightening but I'm starting to really see that change is really the only constant in this world and so I'm determined to 'participate in life' and weather through them all the best I can.

No comments: