Thursday, May 07, 2009

A phone call and a conversation

So he's been calling me on my phone regularly:
"Mummy, where are you?"
"Mummy, are you coming back to get me?"
"How many minutes??"

This afternoon, he called and we talked:

How was school today?
Great! It was GREAT! They call me something in school today. I can't remember the word and I called them back the same.
Who called you what?
*S* said I was RUDE and I said she was RUDE back and then she said I was RUDE and then I say she was RUDE and we QUARRELLED. Then *V* took the eraser and didn't want to give it to me but I found one on the other table. We have two separate tables in our class. I showed the eraser to *D* and *D* told *V* and then they were surprised but I tell *D* it's a secret. .........

Hmm... that is his definition of a "GREAT day at school" ?!? Most other days, he tells me school today is "GOOD".

No comments: