Sunday, April 12, 2009

Egg Hunt Exclaimers & Disclaimers...

Disclaimer #1. I did not make those eggs seen in my previous post. We found them at the market on Good Friday and we bought them. Not much talent required. (",)

Exclaimer #1. Despite the rain, it seemed to me like all the kids had a blast!

Disclaimer #2. I had help from my nephew. Without him, we couldn't have made the egg hunt run so smoothly. He was drenched by the rain, paid with nothing and had to work so hard to hide something like 5 dozen eggs around our estate - twice!!

Exclaimer #2. I saw really well behaved children today. All of them! They listened to our instructions, played fairly and didn't scream, shove or steal.

So thank you our dear friends and family, and your children...for making today such a memorable day for our family. We hope you all enjoyed it as much as we did.

1 comment:

M said...

I didn't get a face-egg to find out what it is- from what I could sneak peek, some sort of planting thing, yes?

Any chance to get a few more? :P Soooooooo cute!

Oh and thank u for breakfast, lunch and dinner. :) And thanks for all the fun, of course!