Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Chicken Wings

Was telling your dad and my colleague this morning that you can eat a whole chicken wing by yourself!

Gu-Gu brought some BBQ chicken wings back home for dinner last night. I was munching on the wing portion. You saw and wanted to eat it too so I gave up mine and let you have it, helping you with the bones along the way. You finished it and asked for more. Gave you the drumstick portion as well and you finished that too, this time, all by yourself.

I was staring at you while you ate. It wasn't too long ago that I was scraping the banana and payayas with the spoon so that you wouldn't choke on 'solid foods'.

Ah Mah must have noticed me looking at you and guessed what was on my mind. She commented that you've grown and can now eat chicken wings like anyone else.

I want to cry.

My baby's grown up!

No comments: